Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Strip-Me-Leon Adventures

I know this isn't art, but.. it's amusing. And I edited some of the pictures. It's.. Photography I guess? I bought an expensive action figure and you get to see me being bored and amused at plastic pecs.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*ONTO THE SHOW***~*~*~~*~*~~*



What's that, Leon? You have an incurable urge to STRIP? Well then...



TOO HOT FOR THE INTERNET? See how Leon makes a funny masculine jab at the hero from the other Resident Evil.

See that? HE'S LIFTING UP HIS SHIRT. He's doing it all on his own. This is too hot for webcam. Leon's viewers pay to have more.. So we upgrade cameras!

He really didn't want to come out of that jacket. He got a little stage fright. :(



This quote is a dedication to my dear retarded friend Jesse/Kyo

HE'S SPARKLING and I drew him a gstring AHAHAHAHAHA

Leon doesn't want to hang around with his fly undone anymore. He needs to kick it up a notch. For the LADIES.

The next shot was so hot, it landed Leon with his own commercial and product endorsement.

This picture made me have a boner :( (That's me in the corner offering.. american cash??!!?)

There really wasn't anything in his package area at all, much to my dismay. So I drew some fashionable underwear on him.

His back was less than desirable. It looked like he had the mumps or something, so I drew some faces on them. :D

OH HO HO HO HO LOLZ

No comments: