Tuesday, October 6, 2009

PROFESSOR LAYTON fever

The past few weeks have been a problem... I got the new Professor Layton game and I obsessed over it way more than the last game. I developed a mad crush on the Professor, therefore, lots of art was procured while I was vacationing back east, and perhaps some mad MARY SUE action but that I will never reveal or will I?

This is what I'd look like in the Layton universe, god I wish I was this cute!



A really horrible comic that probably shouldn't exist, but made me laugh until I cried... (I know, I'm horrible because I laugh at my own awful jokes..)


Something that was so meant to be. It was canon. It was magical. It was.. BROMANCE. BROTP.


And finally, Layton the classy motherfucker in my own style, apparently he looks British according to some people! Hooray!


And some EXTRA BONUS SKETCHES that don't get thumbnails because they are just so silly and/or lame.

EARNING THOSE PICARATS, ARE WE LUKE?
Layton is pouring me some goddamn tea on a train, yes this is a dream of mine, shutup
Layton the Ultimate Puzzler pointing epically at a puzzle
OH MY GOSH the picard/layton sketch and Layton putting his coat on me because I'm cold sigh I need to get a life. I feel 16 all over again XD;
LAYTON THE BRITISH PSYCHO the comic

1 comment:

blu said...

Woot! Power to the fans of Professor Layton! X3