Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Moleselatha

Gosh... everyone has deep dark secrets, don't they?

When I was 12 I loved Hades from the Disney movie Hercules. :( I have no idea why. I think it might be from seeing a clip of Legend when I was really young on TV and seeing Darkness with his evilness and seductiveness and huge chin with fire that I think some weird forbidden desire for a dark man grew inside me. Hooray for being easily influenced in childhood! (And not by the sweet blinding Christian desires my mom tried so hard to bestow upon me, anyway. Oops. Sorry, Mom.)

I digres. I made a Mary-Sue.
(SHUTUP)


Her name is Moleselatha.
(STUPIDEST NAME I KNOW, I WAS 12 GIVE ME A BREAK)

1 comment:

justine pulles. said...

You did an awesome job on this, because I saw the pic before I read the description, and I was gonna say, "Hey it's like Hades! But girl!" :D