Wednesday, March 17, 2010

AXIS POWERS HETALIA

Round 1, ahahahaah.

My friends in Cheltenham, England got me hooked watching Axis Powers Hetalia. It was the first anime I had really sat down and watched, even more so ENJOYED, in years. Needless to say, I get really inspired by something, I gotta do fanart for it. Thankfully, it really got me using my fingermeats to get buzzed drawing!

So here are a few quick CGs I made while watching the show, not knowing too much about it. I sort of fell in love with all of the characters, especially Russia and Italy.




PASTTTTTAAAAAAAAAAAH!




DOITSU DOITSU~



Prussia & Canada"first awkward kiss" prompt from pie-is-i



The first of many Russia!raep faces to come. Poor Canada.



My Cheltenham friends and I had a Hetalia themed potluck party, where we each came as a different character and brought a different country-centric dish. This picture accurately describes most events. The ones you might not recognize are Scotland on the bottom left and New Zealand on the top right.

::::EXTRAS::::
In case you didn't already think I was nuts, insane drawing doodledump!

ve~

No comments: