Wednesday, March 17, 2010

SUZAKU SEVEN

While I was at :iconsailorangel:'s house, I was very sick! So I couldn't work on art much. So we had a Fushigi Yuugi marathon and then I was instantly better! This took a couple weeks to finish, working on it on and off since I've been in Sweden, but now I am done and I am happy to share. :D

I originally was just going to draw Hotohori, but then Nuriko appeared, and so did Tasuki, then Tamahome, then.. well the rest of them. I had to draw them all!

Please CLICK it for the full view!



Fushigi Yuugi was one of those awesome animes of my past that made me who I am today! Tragic romances rock my world! It's definitely Yuu Watase's best! Check it out if you haven't read/seen it yet. Oldschool anime at it's finest!

::::EXTRAS:::::

SUPER SAIYAN TAMAHOME LOL

No comments: