Wednesday, March 17, 2010

A TRIBUTE TO IVAN BRAGINSKY/RUSSIA

I spent quite a bit of November/December drawing pictures of Russia from Axis Powers Hetalia, because once I get obsessed about something it doesn't leave for a good few weeks. So these are the spoils of my Russia-escapade obsession.

I hate you but love you Hetalia~



A pretty headshot sketch. Oh that dark red suits him so nice. Probably why he's covered in blood in most fanart. :}



CEILING RUSSIA IS WATCHING YOU DANCE (and liking it)
(also, that's my friend Sarah bellydancing, hur hur)


IN OTHER NEWS.... My friend Sarah and I made Hetalia characters based off of where we're from, she's from Plymouth and I'm from Vancouver. So we have Rose (Plymouth) on the left and Victoria (Vancouver) on the right.




They are a big fan of Russia.



RUSSIA'S BITCHES (p.s. it says hot tub in Russian, at least that's what Google Translate told me.)

MOTIVATIONAL POSTER VERSION!

:::Extra Mary-Sueish Fluff:::

Victoria getting a surprise from Ivan

My friend Sarah enjoying the company of our communist comrade~

I'm sorry if you hate me for any of these. I get weird when I haven't been laid in a long time.

BONUS! NSFW NAKED RUSSIA! WOO WOO!



.....nice primorsky.

~

No comments: